How to Order
- Select product via search or browse options
- Enter quantity required and click on "Add to Cart"
- If no more items required, check if correct and click on "checkout".
- If you are a registered user, enter user name and password; otherwise click on “new user”.
- New users will be required to fill out all fields before transaction can take place.
- Enter Credit Card details and order will be completed.
As some people may not have Internet accessibility, order forms may be printed out and faxed or posted as described below.
- Download the mail/fax order form found on the sidebar to the left.
- Print the form as required.
- Complete details on form and enter item and quantity required.
- On completion, fax the order form to 1300 363 879 or mail it to the address below
Reply Paid 612
(No stamp required in Australia)
Prescription items ordered require the prescription to be forwarded to ePharmacy.
On receipt of the prescriptions, items will usually be dispatched same business day.
Australian law does not allow us to accept faxed or email prescriptions.
If more than one person requires prescriptions in any one order, medical details for each person must be entered.
Customers using entitlement cards for prescriptions (eg pension, health care cards etc) must send a photocopy of the entitlement card with their first order.
ePharmacy reserves the right to refuse supply of any goods that may contravene our professional or legal obligations.
Refrigerated lines and certain Regulated Restricted Drugs cannot be supplied.
All "Pharmacist Only Medication" (s3) requires the patient to call and talk to one of our Pharmacists before we can supply.
Only Australian prescriptions written by registered Australian doctors can be dispensed.
For more information on ordering prescriptions, click here