READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING. NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26. Phone New Zealand 0800 764 766.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Flammable until dry. Do not store or use near naked flame. Do not spray directly on exposed food, food preparation surfaces or food utensils. If swallowed, seek medical advice.
Not to be applied to infants under 12 months of age unless on doctor's advice. Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after facial application.
Store upright in a cool dry place. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container in household rubbish.