Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Incorrect use could be harmful.
Do not use if you:
-suffer from stomach ulcer
-the last three months of pregnancy
-are taking anticoagulant therapy
-are allergic to aspirin, or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use this product:
- in children under 12 years of age
- in children 12 to 16 years of age with or recovering from chicken pox, influenza or fever.
- if you have asthma
- with other medicines containing aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines
-with other medicines that you take regualarly
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy
- for more than a few days at a time.
Prolonged or excessive use can be harmful.
See a doctor before taking this product for thinning the blood or for your heart.
The maximum daily dose contains 1.8g of sodium
Protect from moisture. Store below 25 degrees.