Exit Mould Trigger 500ml
Exit Mould Trigger 500ml
Product Code: EP89792
$5.99
$0.69 Off RRP
Don't Pay RRP: $6.68
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Please read the conditions below and check the box to enable purchase of this product.
add to cart
 
General Information

Exit Mould Spray is the No.1 selling mould remover in Australia and New Zealand. Eliminates germs and kills mould in 30 seconds.

Exit Mould attacks moulds at the source and the special detergent additive helps leave the surface sparkling clean. 


Can be used indoors and outdoors.


- Bathroom and laundry.


- Tiles, grout and walls.


- Rubber bath mats.


- Fridge door seals.


- Boats.


- Under eaves.


- Concrete patios.


- Most mouldy areas.

Suitable For: Bathroom & laundry, tiles, grout and walls, rubber bath mats, fridge door seals, boats, under eaves, concrete patios, most mouldy areas.

Product Claims: No.1 selling mould remover in Australia and New Zealand.

Size: 500mL

Warnings
Vapour maybe harmful. Ensure adequate ventilation when using. May give off dangerous gas if mixed with other products. Wear protective gloves when using. Wear either old clothes, or a protective covering as product can cause discolouration of clothing and textiles. Wash hands off after use.

CAUTION

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE USING.

PRECAUTIONS

Turn nozzle to off position after use. Do not squeeze trigger in OFF position as this may cause product to spit when turned ON. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not place container on surfaces likely to suffer discolouration from spills. Dispose of empty packaging with household rubbish.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

AVOID CONTACT WITH textiles, unpainted metals, damaged paint surfaces or older enamel. Spot test on all surfaces before use in an inconspicuous area, particularly baths, basins, tiles, coloured grout and painted surfaces to ensure no discolouration occurs.

FIRST AID INFORMATION

For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Sodium Hydroxide 2.4G/L Alkaline Salts 1.2G/L Sodium Hypochlorite 42G/L

Directions
Do not swallow. 1. Pointing trigger away from face, rotate nozzle to 'on' position. 2. Spray from 20-30cm away from targeted area. 3. Leave for 3 mins for light stains and 10 mins for tough stains. 4. Rinse with water and then wipe off. Repeat steps 2 to 4 if required. 5. When finished, turn nozzle to 'off' position.

SAFETY DIRECTIONS

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Irritant. Strongly alkaline. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.

STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS

Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Do not place container on surfaces likely to suffer discolouration from spills. Dispose of empty packaging with household rubbish.

Handy Cleaning Tips: Spot test on all surfaces before use in an inconspicuous area, particularly baths, basins, tiles, coloured grout and painted surfaces to ensure no discolouration occurs.

Product ID: 2528540
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...
Pine O Cleen Eucalyptus 1.25lt
$3.99
$1.00 Off RRP!
Handee Ultra Towel White 2 Pack
$2.49
$1.74 Off RRP!
 

No review available.

Why Shop With Us
  • Australia's #1 Online Pharmacy
  • Lowest Prices Guaranteed
  • Safe, Secure and Trusted
  • 100% Australian - Since 1999
  • Over 500,000 Happy Customers
  • FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $50*
Secure Shopping
View Store Locations
Feature Product
Feature Product
Please Wait...